1. I am a senior in the College, pursuing a history major and a journalism minor.
2. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but I now consider Washington, DC my home. 😄
3. I interned at the Fox 19 station in Cincinnati this summer! It was an awesome experience, and I got to practice reporting, producing, and helped write for the web team.
4. I have an older brother, Andy, two dogs named Kobe and Minnie, and a horse named Remey!
5. I am the Vice President of Breast Cancer Outreach on campus!
6. I ran in (and finished!) the Pittsburgh Marathon last May, which has been on my bucket list for years.
7. Since coming to Georgetown, I have interned on Capitol Hill and worked at a local nonprofit magazine. I also work at the Office of Communications on campus!
8. My favorite part of living in DC is never running out of places to explore! From the museums, to the monuments, to all the different restaurants, you can never get bored!
Though it’s a little nerve wracking to think about graduating, I can’t wait to see how senior year unfolds. Thanks for checking out my page - I am so excited to share with you another awesome year of #GeorgetownStories!