Georgetown Bucket List
Now that it’s senior year, my friends and I are feeling nostalgic for our time here at Georgetown. We’re also feeling like we have to take advantage of every opportunity think we’ve missed over the past four years. That’s where a Georgetown Bucket list comes in! Since I already put my bucket list items in my bio, I thought I’d share what some of my friends want to do before they graduate!
1. “I still haven’t taken a photo on John Carroll’s lap. I felt like I missed my chance to take a picture like that during Freshman year but now I’m a senior so it’s nostalgic.” - Jane (COL ‘18)
I already did that and it’s much harder to get up there than it looks - Danielle
2. “I still haven't gone to an event in Riggs Library. Or gone into it for any reason for that matter. It looks beautiful but I've only ever seen it in pictures so I'll regret it if I spend 4 years here and never go once whether it's to study or some important dinner,” - Claire (COL ‘18)
3. “Actually learning the fight song because I gave a tour during NSO once, got ambushed by a bunch of OAs, who started singing the fight song to the people on my tour and I was really embarrassed because they kept trying to get me to join in and sing with them but I didn't know any of the words (whoops)” - Monica (COL ‘18)
4. “I want to explore D.C. more! And take advantage of the practice rooms in Healey Family Student Center” - Daniel (SFS ‘18)
5. “I’m trying to get someone to let me stand in during a consulting interview for them and just mess with the interviewer” - Jon (COL ‘18)