Hey, I’m May! I’m a sophomore in the college planning to major in government in English and am so excited to share my second year at Georgetown with you all :) a few things about me:
1) I hail from Jakarta, Indonesia, home of record-breaking traffic, the world’s smelliest fruit, and some of the best people ever.
2) I love to eat– the word “foodie” is an understatement. And D.C. is a pretty awesome place to do that (shoutout to my fam at the GU eating society!!)
3) Did someone mention Parks and Rec? No? Because (insert Chris Traeger voice) it is *literally* the best show ever.
4) I’m the youngest of four girls. Yeah, it’s pretty great, and no, we don’t all look alike…
5) I am a HUGE bookworm. I’m that rare breed of person who has a Goodreads account and– gasp– actually uses it. I also love to write and served as a news writer and assistant for The Hoya in the fall.
6) My happy places include the beach…
7) Every single Smithsonian in D.C…
8) And, of course, that familiar intersection of 37th and O :)