1. I am a proud born & raised Californian (shout out to Berkeley!).
2. I LOVE my family, even if I’m 3,000 miles from home.
3. I have two, white fluffy dogs (or nuggets as I like to say).
4. I am a HUGE nerd. Seriously, when it comes to science (especially chemistry), I’m all about it, and I work as an undergraduate research assistant in the neuroscience lab here.
5. On that note, I am pre-med and a Human Science major in the NHS. There’s nothing I’ve ever wanted to do more than be a physician.
6. I live for a good hike with a view at the end.
7. And beyond that, I just love being outside.
8. I am a die-hard SF Giants fan.
9. I must say, I do love taking selfies.
10. But most of all, I hate to admit that I’m a senior because I never want to leave this amazing place.